Junior Tax Analyst (HK Listed Conglomerate)
About the Client
Our client is a listed conglomerate in HK with diversified businesses. To further strengthen their presence in the region, they are now looking for a Junior Tax Analyst to join their team.
About the Role
- Report to the Tax Manager
- Prepare and review monthly Profit and Loss statements for tax analysis
- Prepare tax provision and collect data for quarterly tax processes
- Ensure and monitor tax compliance of the group across different business units
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or relevant
- At least 1 year of tax experience in a sizable company, Big 4/professional firms experience and in-house tax accountant preferred
- Strong knowledge in HK and/or PRC tax regulations preferred
- Independent, detail-minded and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Highly proficient in both written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.