- Design and formulate corporate traiing prograns programs for the business
- Monitor the development activities/program for identified talents to achieve company objectives and business needs from the globe
- Recommend, develop, deliver and evaluate learning solutions for business units and departments
- Partner with department heads to help them build development plans, training analysis/solution for functional talents
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 10 years of experience in HR focus, experience with L&D gained from sizable business
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.