About The Client
Our client is a HK Headquartered conglomerate with international presence. They are hiring a seasoned legal counsel to join and manage their FMCG and retail business.
About The Role
Reporting into the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and drafting legal documents and provide sound legal advice to business leaders, this would include but not limited to internal policies and guidelines, corporate transactions (M&A) projects, general commercial contracts, listing rules compliance and company secretariat matters for the business
- Advise on IP matters including trademark, infringement, copyrights and enforcement strategy
- Work with other business leaders to enhance efficiency and liaise with external counsels as required
- Qualified lawyer from top universities
- 20+ years of relevant legal experience from sizeable listed companies
- Candidates with experience working for diversed industries and cultures highly regarded (FMCG and retail a plus)
- Independent and self-motivated team player
- Proficiency in English and Chinese with prior experience managing different regions
- Immediately available candidates with a stable employment record highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.