Our client is a leading Luxury Group that specializes in ready to wear, leather goods, and watches & jewellery. Currently, they are looking for high-calibre candidates to join their team.
- Monitoring daily sales performance by doing data analysis and making key decisions
- Leading and motivating the team to maximise sales performance
- Maintaining the smooth running of the store
- Delivering high quality of customer service, including handling customer enquiries or complaints
- 3 years of work experience in the retail industry with solid sales and management techniques
- Excellent communication skills and experience in client relationship building will be crucial
- Candidates with luxury background would be a plus
- Proficiency in English would be an advantage
- Housing allowance
- Attractive salary package with high commission
- Medical & Life Insurance, staff discount
- Annual leave, maternity leave
- 底薪加豐厚佣金/ 獎金
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Damia Ditta at +852 3180 4943 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.