Manager - Corporate Strategy & Investment
About the Client
Our client is a renowned F&B brand who is investing in analytics and business strategies to cope with their long-term development in Greater China. They have recently built a strong business intelligence team and are looking for a Manager to partner up with the team to outline their corporate strategy and identify potential investment opportunities.
About the Role
Reporting to the Department Head, you will conduct researches on industry, competitor and consumer behaviour. You will perform financial due diligence and build financial models to evaluate business development/ M&A opportunities. You will work closely with top management and business unit heads to outline the blueprint for business growth and inject brands/ product lines into the existing business model. In addition to internal stakeholders, you will liaise with external professional parties in accordance with business needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in corporate strategy/ business development/ M&A
- Solid in building up financial models to assess business opportunities
- Project management or end-to-end M&A experience is an advantage
- Strong understanding of the F&B/ Hospitality/ FMCG market is preferred
- China experience is a must
- Self-driven, commercially savvy and able to work as a team to strive for excellence
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.