Manager, Merchant Business Development
- Sales and business management
- Relationship building
- Attractive salary package
About the company
Our client is one of the well-established retail banking groups in Hong Kong. To cope with their ambitious expansion, they are looking for high caliber of a Merchant Business Development Manager role for their Credit Card Business team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Business Development, you will actively acquire new merchants and maintain good relationship with existing clients aiming at achieving company sales target. You have to perform account management and cross-selling on card related payment solutions to the merchant clients. You also need to work closely with Card Operation team on implementation of system enhancement projects and supporting after-sales service in growing merchant retention effectively.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 3 years' of experience in developing merchant business in banks / financial institutions.
- Possess good product knowledge in card and payment products with sound relationship building skills are essential.
- Having sales drive and excellent presentation skills is a must.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Immediate available is definitely an advantage.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.