Manager, Product and Channel Management
- International retail banking group
- Monitor channel sales result
- Attractive salary package
About the company
Our client is one of the international retail banking groups in Hong Kong. To cope with their rapid business growth, they are now looking for high caliber for their Manager, Product and Channel in Card Business and Marketing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager in Card Business, you are responsible for formulating sales channel strategies for card product portfolio and developing promotion initiatives to achieve business targets. You will monitor sales performance of various channels (e.g. online sales, telemarketing, direct sales etc.) and suggest business plans in enhancing effectiveness of channels activities. In addition, you will formulate promotion campaigns and monitor program budget in maximizing revenue as well as perform sales analysis and market trend forecast to maintain growth of product portfolio.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Marketing and Business related discipline is preferred.
- At least 3 years of relevant channel management experience in retail banks, perferably with credit card / card loans / consumer loans experience is definitely an advantage.
- Sound knowledge in product portfolio analysis and have a good sense in numbers.
- Strong business sense and excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.