Manager/Senior Manager Corporate Finance
About the Client
Our client is a market leading consumer business with global business presence. To cope with their business needs, they are recruiting a seasoned Manager/Senior Manager to join their group finance team in Hong Kong for corporate finance initiatives.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO, this is a hands-on role. You will be responsible for conducting financial due diligence and building up financial models to assess investment and business development opportunities. In addition to deal screening, you will participate in the whole M&A process such as deal structuring and post-deal integration. You will also monitor the performance of the acquired businesses and facilitate the communication between holding company and subsidiary company. You will also participant in project financing and work closely with different banks.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience, preferably from Big 4 transaction services/deal advisory AND corporate finance teams of blue-chip companies/renowned private equity firms
- Independent, self-driven, able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong at financial modeling
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for a Manager role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.