Our client is a reputable retail and commercial bank in hong kong, currently looking for a candidate with strong credit risk experience on unsecured lending for the Credit Risk Department.
Credit Risk Manager - focus on Retail Lending Approval & Credit Risk Monitoring & Control - (Credit Card / Unsecured Lending)
- Be a core member in the team, enhance and review credit policies to optimize credit risk/reward trade-off for credit card /unsecured lending
- Conduct credit review and approval on new credit card/unsecured lending applications, line increase requests and cash installment applications with lending authority, ensure sound and effective processes to meet service standards and regulatory compliance requirements
- Monitor and control delinquency, over-limit and charge-off ratios at acceptable levels. Also, monitor and control exception approval and key risk triggers
- Strengthen approving officer's competence in credit analysis, judgment and making sound credit decision
- Review the credit card/unsecured lending portfolio quality and submit report to Management
- Degree in Business or related disciplines
- Over 7-year experience in credit card & unsecured lending of which 4 years at managerial position with good understanding in credit management
- Prudent, initiative, independent, able to work under pressure and detail-oriented;
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua proficiency is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. SAS, SQL and other statistical knowledge is a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.