About our Client
Our client is a specialist and fast expanding European based pharmaceutical company with global presence in the healthcare market. As part of their continued expansion plan to expand their product pipeline, they are now inviting a Medical Manager to join their medical team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Medical Director and leading a medical affairs team, you will handle all medical enquiries from healthcare professionals and internal stakeholders for the responsible therapeutic areas. You will transversely work with internal stakeholders to support the generation and communication of scientific and medical insights to internal stakeholders. You will coach, train and manage Medical Advisor's performance including KPI metrics monitoring. Lastly, you will also ensure excellence in execution of governance processes and manage team's resources and budgets.
- Degree holder in Pharmacy, Masters and/or PhD in Pharmacology or Pharmacy is highly preferred
- Minimum 8 years working experience in clinical development and/or medical affairs in pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated and a great team player
- Multitask effectively and being able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Proficient in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.