About the Company
Our client is a luxury fashion label operated by a globally renowned luxury group. They are currently in search for a seasoned Merchandise Planning Manager to join their APAC team located in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for supporting the merchandising team by driving assigned business objectives including sales, inventory, and gross margin for all merchandise category.
About the Role
Reporting to the Merchandising Director and frequently liaising with HQ you will lead the monthly OTB and forecasting meetings as well as be in charge of the OTB process for all seasonal collections. Through the use of Cognos you will be determining sales and stock forecasts versus plan, and is expected to consistently review the Weekly Sell-Thru Reports (at SKU level) for all categories to identify opportunities to improve sales performance.
This is a challenging and diverse role that requires a meticulous & well-planned merchandise planning mindset. You will be supporting the local merchandising head in the seasonal buying process in term of settle down buying analysis and sizing optimizations, and managing plans for stock levels via reacting to the change in demand at a Regional level.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Merchandising Planning / Buying function with any international fashion retailer
- Strong communication skills (both spoken and written) in English and Chinese
- Strong track record of Stock Management with any sizeable retailer
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Process driven with ability to present concisely to all internal departments
- Knowledgeable in Supply Chain solutions and Information systems is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.