About the Client
Our client is a global-leading company in blockchain industry. The company is going through a fast expansion through the integration of technology and other industries.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the Hong Kong trust company
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of banks, financial companies, trusts, brokerages, listed companies and other institutional channel resources
- Undertake various trust-related businesses, and independently completing product creation and post-investment management
- Responsible for the transformation and maintenance of major customers
- Assist the group to carry out other daily business work
- Bachelor's degree or above in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Law and other related disciplines
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience in sizeable banks, brokerage firms, trusts, asset management companies etc
- Experienced in channel development and product operations with strong channel resources
- Good logical thinking ability, communication and coordination skills, fast learning ability, good teamwork awareness, strong resistance to pressure and self-driving ability
- CFA/ CPA qualification is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Frankie Wong at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.