About our Client
Our client is a local Retail Chain with close to 100 Point of Sales in Hong Kong. With progressive business plan they are looking for a high caliber talent to join their team as the Operation Director to oversee the daily sales & operations and take part in planning and directing future expansion strategies.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the founder, you will be responsible for the overall PNL of the retail business in Hong Kong. You will be managing 3 pillars under the Operation department namely Strategic Planning, Retail Sales & Operations, and Retail Training to grow the business continuously.
To sustain the business growth and solidify the brand positioning, you will have a good understanding of the retail market trend and introduce best practice from other sizable retail MNCs to the company. You will direct the business to further improve the sales and customer experience differentiating the brand from other competitors.
The Operation Director is expected to uplift the existing operations through demonstrating strong strategic entrepreneurial mindset, as well as to lead and empower employees showing patience and resilience.
- Degree in business management or other related disciplines
- 10+ years experience of retail management in Hong Kong with at least 5 years at a Senior Managerial level
- Good retail leasing network is preferred
- HKID holder is a must
- Background from Food Retail or other FMCG Retail is a must
- An eye on market trend, strategic, detailed and hands on
- Strong leadership skill and sound experience working with Top management
- Strong adaptability, patient and result oriented
- Outstanding communications in English, Cantonse and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.