About the Client
Our client is the leading Chinese Asset Management, they are looking for the Investment profession to join their Investment team.
About the Role
Reporting to CIO, you will:
- Conduct investment research, lead due diligence, build financial models, draft term sheets, prepare internal committee memos, assist with deal negotiation, documentation and execution
- Track the financial/operational performance, supporting implementation of value-creation initiatives, monitoring liquidity and covenant compliance, assisting with refinancing workstreams
- Assist with deal sourcing and investor pitching
- High integrity and strict attention to detail
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in PE investment, preferably in the Consumer/TMT/Healthcare sector
- Strong research, financial modeling, analytical and valuation skills
- Experienced in driving important private equity investment
- Familiar with the private equity landscape, knowledge of key market participants and their behaviours
- Self-starter with the ability to think creatively and proactively
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and verbal communication skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.