About Our Client
Our client is a reputable investment bank. They are currently looking for a Personal Assistant to support the HR Director and her team on administration and business matters.
About the Role
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial & administrative support to HR Director and her team
- Responsible for calendar management, internal and external meeting arrangement
- Handle travel itineraries, flight and accommodation bookings
- Support on office administration such as office supplies, facilities management and IT issues
- Handle confidential data and documents properly
- Assist HR Director on any HR projects if required
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years' experience of secretary or executive assistant, ideally from banking and finance industry
- Detail-oriented, organised and conscious on confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.