PR, Brand and Communications Manager (Bank)
- Building brand awareness
- Formulating marketing communication strategy
- Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail bank in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for a high caliber to join their PR, Brand and Communications department for a Manager position.
About the role
Reporting to the Communications Head, you will formulate online / offline branding and marketing strategies in building brand awareness to promote banking products and services. You have to work closely with internal departments and external PR agencies in launching integrated marcom campaigns to enhance bank exposure. You have to prepare yearly communications plans and manage the quality of media materials. You will work out the campaign budget and propose new ideas for cost effective media promotions. You are also required to oversee PR events, draft press materials and participate in CSR activities to achieve business goals.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Communications, Journalism or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 6-7 years of relevant experience in banks with sound knowledge in working with PR and Media agencies.
- Solid in managing end-to-end branding and marketing campaigns for banking products is a must.
- Good copywriting skills, social media exposure and CSR promotions experience.
- Well-organized, multi-tasking and able to work independent.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.