- Business with steady growth
- European-listed healthcare company
- Asia Pacific marketing exposure
About the Client
Our client is a European-listed healthcare company with year-on-year business growth in the Asia Pacific region. A rare regional opportunity has arisen and they are now inviting a Product Manager to join their Asia Pacific medical device team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director Sales & Marketing, you will work closely with the global headquarter to roll out marketing strategies and implementation tactics for the medical device business unit across Asia Pacific. You will manage product portfolio for Asia Pacific, and propose business expansion opportunities to global teams. Keeping abreast with the market trends based on local requirements and market dynamics, you will provide advice to the local and global teams to maximize business market share, and business opportunities for the group. Lastly, you will develop and maintain a close relationship with the healthcare Key Opinion Leaders across the region.
- Degree holder in Science related discipline
- Minimum 3 years product marketing experience working at a sizable pharmaceutical, medical, or diagnostics and life science company
- Experience in APAC marketing experience is highly preferred
- Analytical and result-driven, ability to develop a strategic business plan and converting strategies into action
- Ability to work in a fast-pace and dynamic working environment
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese is a pre-requisite for the role
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as a Senior Product Specialist
- Frequent traveling is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.