Product Manager, Investment Products (Bank)
- Product development plan and innovation projects
- Sound investment product knowledge
- Process change and revamp
About the company
Our client is a fast growing and well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. With their continuous expansion in business, they are now looking for high caliber to join them as their an Investment Product Manager.
About the role
Reporting to the Team Head, you are responsible for formulating and developing product plans of Investment Products and related new product projects. You have to manage product development, system implementation, fintech initiatives and sales channel management in achieving business targets. You will suggest and establish product operation flow and perform product due diligence to ensure the smooth launch of Investment products. You are required to support marketing strategy and explore customer segment to achieve business growth. In addition, you will conduct market forecast and provide insights on new product solutions and digital trend.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience in Investment / Wealth Product Development with project management in retail banks.
- Excellent knowledge in product design, product systems enhancement and related regulatory requirements.
- Preferably with sound knowledge in investment product, such as Equity / Securities, Funds, Bonds etc.
- Strong business sense, good analytical mind and project management.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.