About the Client
Our client is an European-listed pharmaceutical company with long-term development plans in Asia. To cope with their ambitious plans, they are now inviting a Product Manager to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you are responsible for planning and executing marketing strategies on existing and new product launches to ensure business goals are met. Collaborating with cross functional departments such as sales, medical and regulatory affairs team, you will ensure strategy effectiveness and performance are carried out, and ensure ROI on marketing investments. Working closely with the sales team, you will also provide product training to KOLs in HA and private hospitals in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Minimum degree holder in Science related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years' pharmaceutical sales and marketing experience.
- Strong Rheumatology KOL network is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organization skills.
- A team player who can adapt to a dynamic team.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese is a pre-requisite for this role.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.