About our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturers of consumer electronic products with a global distribution sales network. To cope with the transforming market and provide high-quality of products, they are seeking IT professionals to join the team expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Top Management, you will be responsible for handling all Government-related projects, R&D risk analysis, and risk control. You will be working closely with the Business Director, Product Manager, and/or Technical Leader to define the project scope and detail planning for the resources, tasks, deliverable, milestones schedule, and prepare materials for new proposals of projects funded by the government. You will monitor the project execution, update of project status, and generate progress report to management team, as well as communicate with the government department(s).
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science
- Solid experience in applying for the government funded scheme/projects, e.g. ITC project/Enterprise Support Scheme
- Knowledgeable in technologies such as IoT, AI or Big Data Analytics, etc.
- At least 3 years' hands-on project management experience
- Familiar with product development process and tools
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.