About the client:
Our client is a government-funded corporation, they are the incubator to support IT and technology innovation in Hong Kong. To support their business needs, they are looking for a Public Affairs Manager to join their team.
About the role:
- Take the lead on developing and maintaining a good relationship with external stakeholders (including but not limited to Legco, District Council, residents), and represent the corporation to various meetings when required;
- Drafting Legco paper and prepare relevant materials for budgeting and another purpose;
- Formulate, develop and implement public affairs strategies and plans to promote their mission, and drive company development;
- Keep track of the market trend and insight on IT & Technology function, social and economic trends, to support the formulation of the corporate development plan;
- Engage with different stakeholders for public policy research and analysis on the impact on the corporation.
- Bachelor Degree holder or above, major in Journalism, Communications or related Discipline;
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience in Public Affairs, Crisis Management, Stakeholder Management from sizable companies/ quasi-government corporation;
- Strategic mindset, adaptable and independent person with strong networking and stakeholder engagement skills,
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.