- Listed Pharmaceutical Company
- Circa $1 million per annum
About the Client
Our client is a listed pharmaceutical company with strong presence in South East Asia. They have an extensive product portfolio in consumer health care, OTC and clinical diagnostics products. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are now inviting a well-experienced R&D professional to manage their lab in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and supervising a team of 10, you will oversee daily lab operations, equipment and raw materials procurement for the group. As the R&D Manager, you will take lead in the development of new drug delivery technologies and products. You will work closely with production factories on product delivery projects to ensure all procedures comply with GMP regulations. At the same time, you will direct priorities and provide input on technical feasibility, adequate scientific formulation support and resources required for all projects. Lastly, you will also provide necessary coaching and mentoring to your team members.
- Minimum Master Degree holder in Science related discipline
- Minimum 6 years' experience in drug formulation, product development, research and development, and lab operations management in the pharmaceutical industry
- Possess strong knowledge in scientific trends and knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry
- Good understanding of product registration and license renewal requirements in Hong Kong and China
- Strong analytical, communication and organization skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Mandarin and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.