Regional Business Controller
About the Client
Our client is an international retail brand with business presence in over 10 countries. They have different business initiatives in place for ecommerce growth, new market entry and market penetration. Currently, they are recruiting a seasoned finance business partner to work for their regional office in Hong Kong.
About the Role
You will be responsible for budgeting and forecasting for the region. You will conduct a variety of analysis, e.g. P&L analysis, variance analysis, by store, by category, KPI analysis to facilitate business needs. You will work closely with finance, sales & marketing and merchandizing leaders within the region. You will provide analytical support for assessing store opening proposals and controlling project costs. You will also communicate with global headquarter for process alignment and regular business update. Last but not the least, you will handle any ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- At least 8 years of commercial finance/business analysis experience from a sizable B2C business
- Able to support business growth by sharing insights from data reading
- Able to work with people at different levels
- Fast-learner, agile, commercially savvy, able to work independently and multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.