About the Client
Our client is a leading international apparel company with a long history of success. Due to recent expansions, they are now seeking for a seasoned HR professional to join them as the HR Director, Asia Pacific.
About the Role
Reporting into a Vice President, Human Resources - Asia Pacific, you will take lead in executing the strategic direction of HR for designated business functions including but not limited to the design and implementation of value adding initiatives and programs that supports business objectives. You will also be tasked with the responsibility of partnering with all HR functions to to drive talent management, performance management, organizational development, compensation & benefits, employee experience, diversity & inclusion, leadership development and training to elevate the organizational capability. Moreover, it is crucial to Leverage HR policies, programs, and practices to create and maintain a positive, high-performing workplace. In addition, you are responsible for tracking and reporting HR metrics as means of measuring the effectiveness of our people practices while acting as a contributor to regional HR organization and its region-wide key initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or relevant discipline is preferred
- A minimum 16 - 18 years of solid experience as a HR Business Partner gained from a multinational and fast moving environment
- Able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of HR strategic planning, people practices, HR disciplines such as recruiting and talent development.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload with independence.
- Capacity to manage and drive key projects while influencing change and transformation
- Up-to-date knowledge of employment laws, tax regulations and related regulatory requirements of region (Asia Pacific)
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English is a must
- Proficient user of MS Office and HR software is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.