About our Client
Our client is a leading MNC operating in the Luxury Beauty and Cosmetics sector. To cope with business expansion, they are currently looking for an experienced Regional Retail Operations Manager to plan and execute operational initiatives and programs across the Asia Pacific region.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Regional Retail Director, you will be responsible for the overall planning and project roll out of various regional operational initiatives. You will be an individual contributor focused on developing, implementing and measuring innovative strategies set by the company and tackling business issues from a regional level to grow the business continuously.
The Regional Retail Operation Manager will be responsible for uplifting the existing operations by demonstrating strong retail operational insights, as well as offering operational solutions to maintain a standard in delivering consistency in best practices while also conveying flexibility varied by each country's individual business needs. Lastly, you will be working closely with other internal functional affiliates and respective Brand Heads to direct the business from the operational perspective to further improve the operation efficiency differentiating the group from other competitors.
- Degree in business management or other related disciplines
- 7+ years of experience of retail operation management with at least 3 years at a regional APAC level
- Solid track record in revamping retail operations or initiating other retail projects
- Background from Beauty or FMCG Retail sector is a must
- Practical, strategic, detailed and hands-on character
- Communicative and strong in stakeholder management
- Strong adaptability, result-driven and team-oriented
- Outstanding communications in English, Chinese, and Mandarin
- Candidates with more years of experience can be considered as Senior Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.