About the Company
Our client is a prestigious French luxury retailer. To cope with business expansion top management is looking for an experienced Regional VIP Director to direct the VIP strategy for the Asia Pacific region.
About the Role
Reporting to the Asia Managing Director, the Regional VIP Director will take full ownership and responsibility of the Regional VIP sales development and operations for the APAC region. You will be working closely with HQ and respective Country Managers & domestic VIP teams to define and execute the VIP strategy by countries. Through actively serving as the Brand ambassador to the brand you will participate in all major company events to retain existing VIPs and groom new VIP accounts.
Our client's focus for the coming years will be to further strengthen the brand's VIP engagement through actively interacting with it's VIP customers within the APAC region. You will also work closely with multiple departments namely, Merchandising, Marketing and Event, and CRM team to ensure the right merchandise assortments are available according to the VIP's preference resulting in improved conversion rate and sell-through.
This is a highly challenging and dynamic role that requires extensive VIP relationship management skills along with a hands-on and flexible working attitude.
- Degree holder with a proven track record of success with any multinational luxury label
- Minimal of 10 years of luxury retail working experience with at least 5 years at a regional managerial level
- Experienced in VIP sales management is a must (strong clientele will be an advantage)
- Strong service mindset and ability to represent the brand as an Ambassador
- Strong fashion sense and understanding towards VIP spending behaviour
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with all departments within the organisation to ensure projects are planned and executed effectively
- Resourceful, self-motivated and independent with proven problem-solving skills
- Passionate towards luxury retail and VIP networking will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English, Mandarin, and Cantonese (any other spoken languages will be an advantage)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.