- Sizeable Consumer Brand
- Research & Analytics Focus
About our Client
Our client has a diversified portfolio of businesses in the region. With an ambitious expansion plan, they are looking for a seasoned research and analytics expert from the consumer sector to join their team as a Research & Analytics Lead.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Division Head, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic research projects to support multiple Business Units. As a member of the Market Intelligence Division, you will understand the business needs of internal users, lead and manage research projects from end to end, deliver analysis reports and statistical modelling methods. The research projects will have a comprehensive coverage on various business touch points including advertising and brand effectiveness, customer satisfaction, market trends, product performance, operation efficiency as well as market opportunities. You will produce and present a write up related to the research findings, highlight the key insights and prepare a consultative recommendation to the senior management of each Business Unit. In addition, you will manage the external partners on the source of information and delivery of research services.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics or other related disciplines
- 12+ years research and customer analytics experience from services / consumer sector
- Background from high end product / services is preferred
- Hands on experience in qualitative and quantitative research methods and solutions
- Strong ability in report writing and strategic recommendation
- Critical, numerical, sound commercial sense and customer centric mind-set
- Complete fluency in English and Chinese