About The Company
KOS International is the first listed recruitment firm in Hong Kong. We are currently hiring a Recruitment Researcher / Associate Consultant as part of business expansion. Fresh graduates welcome, and candidates with sales/recruitment/HR experience will be ideal.
About The Role
We are seeking a detail-oriented, results-driven individual to join as a Recruitment Researcher / Associate Consultant. The ideal candidate will ideally have an excellent background in research with a speciality in recruitment and HR. The focus of the role will be to deliver outstanding quality research to the recruitment team, supporting with identifying the right candidates for respective job assignments within the shortest turnaround time.
- Collaborate with the senior recruiters in the team to thoroughly understand the job requirements
- Continually research and identify relevant candidate profiles via various channels including job boards, database, headhunting, referrals, networks etc
- Introduce job opportunities to candidates via calls and interviews
- Share market insights and professional career coaching to candidates
- Produce reports, presentations, and graphs to facilitate recruitment process and hiring decisions
- Bachelor's degree or above in Human Resources, Legal, Translation, or related field and experience
- Demonstrated experience working within a research-laden role, and genuine passion for people
- Good knowledge of social media activities and networking and how it can assist with recruitment efforts
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (English and Chinese)
- Good organisational abilities and able to manage various projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpsonal skills
- Able to independently research without supervision
- Proficient with all Microsoft packages including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Immediate avaialble candidates highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.