Our client is a one of the leading Hong Kong-based banks. They are looking for Senior Officer in their Retail Operation & Control Team. This role mainly focuses on providing administrative support to the department.
- Provides administrative support to the department and assists in organizing training program & major meeting
- Assists in regular branch visit, identify improvement area on branch operation and compliance control
- Coordinating with internal departments to develop and implement branch operations procedures
- Assists in assessing the risk & control environment in the business operations, ascertain the adequacy and effectiveness of operational and internal control is maintained at Group's recognized standard
- Assists in compliance review, assurance checking and preparing various reports for management information
- Following enquires/ replies from branches and perform action per request of the department
- Perform assignments and ad-hoc projects as per required
- University degree with minimum 2 years or secondary education with minimum 5 years retail banking operations experience
- Sound knowledge in Retail Banking regulations, operations, products and services
- Experience on compliance and control assurance framework is preferred
- Self-initiative, able to work independently and under pressure, and meet tight deadline
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese, preferably including Putonghua
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Mary Chan at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.