ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a fiduciary private equity investment manager with a focus on under-researched real estate asset classes that capitalize on the rapidly growing middle-class consumption and affluence across Asia.
- Responsible for the analysis of revenue, profit, and demand associated with various functions;
- Assist for preparation of forecasts (budgets and projections) and critiques of sales strategy effectiveness;
- Develops/utilizes analytically tools and systems toward the goal of maximizing total revenue and profit;
- Responsible for managing assets; ensuring that the inventory is allocated and restricted properly in order to maximize total revenues and profits;
- Ensures that all rates, packages, E - Channels and sales strategy information is built in the asset's inventory systems;
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Minimum 3+ years commercial experience in Big 4 Accounting firm, with experience in retail, FMCG or consumer goods industries;
- Experience of leading/supporting strategic cross-functional projects;
- Good understanding in revenue management or pricing experience is advantageous;
- Highly numerate with strategic mindset and strong problem-solving skills;
- Highly motivated to drive for results and leads by examples;
- Ability to manage complexity and competing priorities.