Our client is a fast growing banking in Hong Kong with mixed culture platform, now looking for a candidate with solid banking experience to be the potential deputy team leader.
- Assist Section Head in daily execution of collection strategies, achieve annual business targets (eg. provision balance, impairment loss ratio, bad debt recoveries), monitor daily transactions to protect the bank from money laundering and terrorist financing activities
- Handle debt recovery through cash/assets recovery, debt restructuring, security enforcement
- Maintain good relationship with internal customers to enhance recoverability of problem loans
- Liaise and negotiate with relevant parties including external legal advisors for due diligence, risk rating and portfolio & credit review
- Assist section head to provide coaching and feedback to team members
- Supervise and execute the repossession and sale of collaterals
- University graduate with major in Finance, Banking or relevant any disciplines, preferably with professional qualifications of CFA /FRM /CPA
- With minimum 7 years' experience in bank, credit or related field in which supervisory experience is preferred
- Solid understanding of banking products
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, client facing experience is a plus
- Proficiency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.