About the company
US-based VC fund is looking for RO type 4 & 9 to join their team.
About the role
Reporting to the partners and you will:
- Act as Responsible Officer ( Type 4,9 ) with management responsibilities and duties to supervise SFC regulated activities of the firm
- Provide advice and support to management on daily operations in compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements
- Support key business initiatives and investment on assignment basis
- Provide regular updates to management and training to staff on changes in regulations and procedures
- Attend to ad hoc compliance issues
- Sound knowledge of SFC, regulations and guidelines of relevant regulatory authorities and risk management control
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics or a business-related discipline;
- Licensed SFC Responsible Officer for Type 4&9 regulated activities (without conditions);
- Good experiences in local and overseas stock markets (particular US);
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.