About the Client
Our client is a well-established U.S. listed organization with operation in over 90 counties. In order to cope with their expanding business, they are now seeking a Sales & Marketing Manager to develop the Direct-to-Customer (DTC) business for HK & Macau markets.
About the Role
- Develop DTC marketing strategies and define the guidelines for operations planning
- Plan and roll-out advertising & promotion programs to promote the brand sales strategy in Hong Kong & Macau
- Review market intelligence and integrate the research findings to the business
- Work with Brand Marketing team to ensure campaigns are integrated and delivered on time and within budget.
- Closely follow and review marketing strategies to ensure all sales metrics are achieve
- Degree holder in Marketing or any related business disciplines
- Minimum of 8 years of Sales & Marketing Management experience within the FMCG / Retail sector
- Candidates with multi-level marketing OR direct-selling experience will be an advantage
- Independent self-starter and go-getter
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Numerically sensitive and strong in business planning
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.