About our Client
Our client is a leading global high fashion retailer with strong retail presence in the PRC market. Due to business expansion in the region, they are currently looking for high calibre Sales Co-ordinator to join the Hong Kong office.
- Responsible for business administration and co-ordination with key business partners
- Manage end-to-end process from Merchandising request to deliveries
- Negotiate with vendor/Supply Chain team for shipment issues
- Sales Order taking, entering and confirmation
- Co-ordinate all season salesman sample, presentation sample and swatch creation
- Work with suppliers to localize all collateral
- Facilitate the operation for retails and wholesale team
- Co-ordinate between HQ and business partner for event planning
- Diploma or above with at least 4 years of experience in sales adminitsration, apparel merchandising, order fulfilment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office application (Strong in Excel & PowerPoint)
- Fluency in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.