- Listed Pharmaceutical Company
- Circa $1.2M per annum
About the Client
Our client is a listed pharmaceutical company with strong presence in South East Asia. They have an extensive product portfolio in consumer health, OTC and clinical diagnostics products. With their long term business expansion plan, they are now looking for a Sales Director to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Commercial Head and leading a sales and marketing team, you will strategically develop methods to assist the organization in meeting the financial goals of the company while building relationship with key opinion leaders. You will formulate long term sales strategies in order to attain revenue goals and to increase market share. You are also responsible in developing your product pipeline by identifying new health-care principals and sourcing health-care products for the company. As the Sales Director, you will recruit, train, coach, develop and motivate a high performing team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment to exceed sales target.
- Minimum 10 years sales experience working in a medical, pharmaceutical, and or diagnostics and life science company, with solid people management experience
- Strong knowledge in OTC, consumer health and clinical diagnostics market knowledge
- Able to drive result-driven sales and marketing team by leading through training, mentoring, and other performance-management method
- Professional, detail-oriented, dynamic presence with a high-energy and "can do" personality
- Possess entrepreneurial mindset with strong business acumen
- Influential, high level of verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English, including public speaking an presentation
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.