About the Company
Our client is a luxury Make Up and Skincare label managed by a multinational corporation. To cope with their business expansion plans, their management is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to direct the daily retail sales & operation functions of Hong Kong and Macau.
About the Role
Reporting to the VP, the Sales Manager will take full ownership and P&L responsibility of the brand's development and retail sales performance of Hong Kong and Macau.
Their focus for the coming years will be to further strengthen the brand presence through actively engaging with customers in it's own operated retail stores. The Sales Manager will focus in leading the front-line sales team by example and ensuring the front-line members are delivering an unique customer journey to all their visitors.
This is a highly challenging and dynamic role that requires strategic planning skills along with a hands-on and flexible working attitude.
- Degree holder with a proven track record of success with any multinational luxury beauty label (Make Up experience will be highly preferred)
- Minimum 8 years of retail working experience with at least 5 years at a managerial level
- Experience in multi-store management is a must
- Strong service mind set and ability to represent the brand as an Ambassador
- Strong commercial sense and understanding towards domestic beauty market
- Ability to communicate and collaborate front-line sales team is a must
- Resourceful, self-motivated and independent with proven problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese (any other spoken language will be an advantage)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.