About our Client:
Our client is an established direct selling company for personal care products with a need to hire a SAP Business Analyst, responsible for project management and implementation of SAP systems.
About the Role:
Reporting to SAP specialist manager, you will work closely with both internal and external SAP and web developers on design, testing, troubleshooting, implementation and system enhancements. you will meet with internal business partners to analyse the needs of SAP. You will develop an implementation timeline for the supported system. You will identify research and resolve system issues proactively and provide recommendations to management and users.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT area, preferably in SAP ECC SD, Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of staff and external vendors
- A proactive team player and able to work independently
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Willing to travel
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.