Section Head, Segment Marketing and Portfolio (Banking)
- Develop segment and marketing strategy
- Sound in customer acquisition and retention
- Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a well-established and leading bank in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion plan, they are now looking for high caliber for a Section Head position for their Segment Marketing and Portfolio team.
About the role
Reporting to the Division Head, you will be responsible for developing and implementing customer acquisition, retention and promotion strategies for driving banking customer segments (high net worth) from various banking channels (both online and offline). You will lead a team in planning, formulating and executing portfolio strategies and marketing programs to drive segment revenue and performance. Working closely with the product owners, you will develop tactical business plans to package product offer to grow segment base and enhance customer engagement. You are also required to explore the potential of the market and generate new ideas in improving customer digital experience to maximize business opportunities.
The successful candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration and related disciplines.
- Minimum 8-10 years' of experience in High Net Worth Segment Management in retail banking industry.
- Solid marketing background with good knowledge in retail banking products is definitely an advantage.
- Self-motivated and excellent digital project management skills.
- Good business sense, sound leadership and communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.