Segment Management and Marketing Manager (Banking)
- Develop segment and marketing strategy
- Drive customer acquisition and retention
- Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a fast growing and well-established banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion plan, they are now looking for high caliber for their Segment Management and Marketing Manager position of their retail banking team.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Team Head, you will be responsible for implementing customer propositions and promotion strategies for recruiting top tier customers for the bank. You have to plan, formulate and execute portfolio and acquisition programs to drive revenue from customer segment. Work closely with Banking Product teams, you will develop tactical business plans to cross selling products and enhance customer experience. You are required to participate in digital projects, digital channel development and analyzing sales channels performance. In addition, you will explore the potential of the market and monitor marketing budget to achieve business efficiency.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration and related disciplines.
- At least 5 years' of experience in Segment Portfolio and Marketing in retail banking industry.
- Solid in banking product knowledge with good project management skills.
- Strong business sense and good analytical mind.
- Excellent in both spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.