About the Client :
Our client is Hong Kong well-known Education Group providing extensive educational services. Their corporate office is now looking for a Senior Accountant to handle general accounting duties, consolidation and reporting.
About the Role :
- Report to Finance Manager.
- Handle month-end closing and reporting.
- Responsible for payment log and documentation.
- Assist in preparing budgeting and forecasting.
- Liaise with external parties for audit and tax matters.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects such as system implementation.
Job Requirement :
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in sizable accounting firm or commercial.
- Qualified Accountant of HKICPA or ACCA.
- Detail-minded, team player and with strong sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.