Senior Accountant/ Accountant Role
- Long-established Private Asset Management Company
- Responsible for the Full Set of Accounts
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
About the Client:
Our client is a long-established private asset management company. They are now looking for an accountant to perform general accounting duties for their finance department.
About the Role:
- Handle Full Set of accounts for various entities.
- Input journals on SUN System.
- Responsible for invoice processing and payments.
- Prepare financial statements and audit schedules for annual audits.
- Provide financial reports, analysis, budget and forecast.
- Coordinate and communicate with other teams for accounting duties assigned to them.
- Arrange for endorsement and approval in compliance with the company's delegation of authority.
- Liaise with IT department for related projects when needed.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Qualified Accountant or student member of HKICPA or equivalent.
- Audit firm trained candidate with commercial exposure is preferred.
- Knowledge of Sun System is an advantage.
- Detail-oriented, independent and willing to learn.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Vanessa Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.