Senior Accountant/Assistant Finance Manager - Top Family Office
About the Client
Our client is one of the top family offices in Hong Kong. To cope with their ambitious expansion plan, they are now looking for a Senior Accountant/Assistant Finance Manager to join their office.
About the Role
- Report to the Finance Director
- Handle full set of accounts, consolidation, and lead and manage a small team to perform daily operations and month-/year-end closings
- Responsible for preparing monthly reports and other management reports for management's review
- Perform financial analysis, and monitor overall investment performance
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Finance Director
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or other relevant field
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification, with 8+ years of hands-on commercial experiences
- Mature, analytical, and technically-strong individual
- Strong leadership and management skills to supervise a small team
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, including Pivot Table and V-Look Up etc
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.