About our client
Our client is a multimedia marketing company with a strong foundation in Hong Kong. Due to the kickstarting of new products, they are now looking for a (Senior) Art Director with experience in AR projects of 3D modeling to join their team.
About the role
- Developing storyboards to demonstrate and visualize production shoots for the review of non-technical stakeholders
- Establishing a visual guide to ensure the quality standard of 2D/3D art & UI
- Participating in the full development cycle of products
- Working with internal designers to engage liaison between the product team and technical team to deliver satisfying business outcomes
- Researching and reviewing the trend of AR/3D art to improve creation quality
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience, with at least 1-2 years of experience in AR or VR or MR or 3D gaming or motion graph
- Proficiency in mainstream design software, such as Photoshop, Cinema 4D, Maya, etc.
- With experience in leading creative work of a team, including defining goals, standards, processes, and day-to-day feedback
- With experience in working in IT projects with development and product teams is a big plus
- With insight or practical experience in AR/3D animation/3D gaming is a huge advantage
- With Good art/graph sense and motivation on engaging in innovation projects
- Good command of English & Chinese(Mandarin & Cantonese)
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Art Director (3-5 years of exp)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.