About our Client
Our client is one of the leading companies that helps other business expand in new and existing markets. With the continuously growing business, they are expanding their dedicated IT team and is seeking IT professionals to join them.
About the Role
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will provide solutions, perform implementation, and monitor validation processes to ensure data integrity and optimal performance. You will identify opportunities to optimize enterprise database architectures as a part of BI initiatives. Participate in infrastructure design and installations, you will design, implement, and monitor source-to-target systems to ensure availability, as well as providing support, problem determination and resolution of BI reporting/technical issues within service level expectations.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant discipline
- At least 5 years of experience with solid implementation experience of BI tools (e.g. SAP Business Warehouse, Business Warehouse on HANA, QlikView, Lumira, Business Objects, and SQL) and performance-tuning of BI systems
- Proven visual design skills in creating clear and structural reports/dashboards
- Ability to demonstrate relational database and star schema design and implementation skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work independently
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.