About the Client:
Our client is a US Listed Conglomerate. They are now seeking for a Senior Business Analyst to provide financial analysis for subsidaries. The successful applicant will gain excellent exposure in the retail & trading industry.
Senior Business Analyst
About the Role:
- Prepare KPI analysis for sales performance.
- Provide product development plan and business strategy to the business.
- Responsible for cost and pricing analysis on various products.
- Involve in strategic planning and act as business partnering to drive performance.
- Assist in any ad-hoc analysis for business needs.
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines with Professional Accountancy qualification.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in data, sales, pricing and cost analysis.
- Strong in communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Excel, VBA or Power BI tools.
- Good written and spoken in Cantonese and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.