Our client is a well-established Hong Kong based Family Office with a strong background in the HK, SG & US market. They have a strong team managing the assets in Financial investment, Real Estate Investment and Principal Investment. To cope with the expanding plan, the team is currently looking for a (Senior) Director, Risk Management.
- Support General Manager of Operations and Risk to formulate risk policy and framework to ensure the company fully complied with regulatory and other requirements
- Work with Business, Technology and other stakeholders to deliver actionable and measurable business outcomes while minimizing risk exposure not limiting to exposure, fraud, counterparty, and liability risks.
- Oversee risk functions and provide direction for the integrated risk management like market risk, interest rate risk, liquidity risk, operational risk, reputation risk and strategic risk
- Be Responsible for enterprise risk management in areas such as risk strategy and risk appetite, stress testing as well as capital adequacy and develop enterprise risk management culture.
- Provide liquidity risk assessment and foreign exchange exposure management at group level to monitor balance sheet and foreign currency risk
- Provide timely reporting and support to the IAAC Committee and as well as GPM & Treasury Investment Risk Committee
- Be the key person to liaise with external auditors and regulators on related risk matters
- Support Technology team to develop risk database infrastructure and risk management system capabilities
- Use data analytics tools such as SQL, Python etc. to support the detection of symptoms of conduct risk related control failures and develop continuous conduct risk dashboards with visualization tools (e.g. Tableau and Power BI) to help provide a view on the effectiveness of key risk controls
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- Minimum 5-10 years of hands-on technical experience mining and analyzing data using databases and analytics software
- Experience within the Financial and Asset Management / Family Office industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of risk operation and governance or business experience is a plus
- Solid understanding of Financial Investment (bonds, fixed income etc), Real Estate Investment and Principal Investment (venture capital, equity, healthcare etc)
- Knowledge of relevant laws, rules, and guidance of the regulatory bodies
- Demonstrated leadership, detail-oriented, and ability to work as a team in complex environments
- Competent with using visualization tools such as Tableau and/or Power BI / Python
- Experience in machine learning and predictive analytics is an added advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.