Senior Finance Manager (Group Reporting)
About the Company
Our client is a HK listed conglomerate with strong business presence in Greater China. To cope with their business needs, they are looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join their finance department.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will manage a team for reporting duties. You will support annual and interim reports preparation. You will work at group level and work with different business units for annual budget and forecast. You will involve in cashflow projection and conduct analysis to review business performance and growth opportunities. You will review and enhance existing financial policies and procedures as well as support finance transformation projects, e.g. system implementation and process enhancement. You will work with external auditors, lawyers and other professionals. Last but not least, you will handle any ad-hoc assignments as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- HKICPA/ACCA Chartered
- At least 12 years of relevant work experience from Big 4 and sizable HK listed corporations
- Solid experience in group level financial reporting and management reporting is preferred
- Confident, self-driven, able to multi-task and work with people at different levels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.