About the Company
Our client is a renowned Hong Kong-based blue chip company with multiple business lines in the Greater China. One of their business units, which serves clients in the construction and property industry, is looking for a talented Senior Financial Analyst to their Hong Kong office.
About the Job
Reporting to the Assistant Financial Controller, you will work independently and prepare annual budget and quarterly forecasts. You will develop various tools or measures for financial planning and analysis reports. You will conduct cash flow forecasts and monitor margin and cost. In addition, you will handle ad-hoc analysis to facilitate management's decision making by building financial models and projecting what-if scenario. Apart from financial planning and analysis, you will also coordinate for special projects, including system integration and workflow enhancement.
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Chartered Accountant (HKICPA/ACCA/CMA)
- At least 3 years+ financial planning and analysis experience in sizeable corporations
- Project accounting experience is a plus but not a plus
- Strong at Excel and data-mining
- Detail-minded, analytical and able to multi-task
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.