About Our Client
Our client is a well-established conglomerate with a diversified business streams across Hospitality, Property Management and also Logistics segment. As part of succession planning and business growth strategy, they are currently hiring for a seasoned Senior HR Manager to join as part of the Group HR team.
About The Role
Reporting into the Head of HR, you will deputise the HR function and assume the following responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 12 and manage the overall implementation of Human Resources policies, procedures, guidelines and tools.
- Work with business leaders and senior stakeholders to ensure organisational HR policies and procedures are adapted to the specific context of each response, adequate and known to staff
- Provide expert HR advice to all levels of staff working within the business, ranging across Hospitality, Clubhouse, Property Management and also Logistics business units
- Take lead of key HR areas including workforce planning strategy, talent attraction and retention, performance management, staff development and employee engagement etc.
- Spearhead internal staff communications and deliver key messages
- Act as a change agent to cultivate a strong corporate culture
- Manage ad hoc HR projects as assigned
- Bachelors Degree or above in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or related disciplines
- 15+ years of HRBP or Account Servicing experience acquired from sizeable corporations
- Prior HR Management experience acquired from Hospitality, Property Management or Logistics related industries highly preferred
- A prove people leader with experience managing an HR team of over 10 pax
- Strong collaborator with effective interpersonal and analytical skills who is able to work seamlessly across countries, cultures, and a diverse business units required
- Ability to work, manage, and meet competing deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume environment; aptitude for problem solving and decision making needed
- Superb written and verbal communications skills required (Chinese an English), capable of managing conflict and conflicting views
- Competitive package up to HKD85k per month, immediate available candidates highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.