About The Client
Our client is a French company that designs and manufactures consumer electronics parts. As part of business expansion, they are hiring an additional Senior Legal Counsel to be based in Hong Kong and oversee the APAC Legal and Business Affairs.
About The Role
Reporting into the General Counsel based out in the French headquarter, you will be an all-round Senior legal Counsel assuming responsibilities for APAC region:
- Draft and negotiate variety of commercial contracts including sales agreements, purchase contracts etc
- Monitoring of claims and litigation cases, including defining litigation strategy, collecting information, file preparation etc.
- Follow up on corporate matters with joint-venture business based in China as required
- Be the legal expert for APAC region and advise on matters relating to economic sanctions, competition law and compliance
- Oversee and advise on international mergers and acquisitions projects
The ideal candidate will be/ have:
- A qualified lawyer with PQE 8+, and with experience working within dynamic and matrix MNC environment
- Experience in electronics / industrial / manufacturing industries will be an advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken Engish and Chinese required for this role
- Prior APAC / Greater China experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, audacity and pragmatism required to excel in this role
- Flexibility and adaptability working with people from different cultures
- Immediate available candidates highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.